Watch this space for the most recent news and events.
The scholastic book fair will be in our
school from December 5th-9th.
Give the gift of reading.
It will be open daily after school and
before and after the basketball
game on Monday December 5th.
Come check it out.
Students will receive a flyer with
Our Book Fair is also online!
Please complete the survey below about Risley's Standards Based Grading Policy.
In an effort to continually improve student safety and maintain focus on achievement, the School District will start deploying random and unannounced drug sniffing dog searches of the school due to increased concerns about the unauthorized possession and use of drugs in our school.
The following information outlines how and where the searches will take place:
1. School personnel will conduct all searches.
2. A school administrator will accompany the drug-sniffing dog and police officer at all times. If a dog makes a positive indication for drugs, a school administrator will be in charge of leading both the investigation and the search of the student, following district policies.
3. The locations that will be subject to search may include: parking lots, lockers, classrooms, and any other space on district property.
4. Students will not be searched by the dogs. If the dogs enter the classroom, students will be asked to stand in one area of the classroom while the dogs sniff back packs and the remainder of the classroom.
5. Any student, who is found with illegal drugs, will be disciplined according to district policies. Parents also will be notified of the finding and discipline. Administrators will be discrete and will escort any suspected student to the office to conduct any searches of personal effects.
6. The administration will choose the school locations where the dogs will search. Searches will be random, unannounced and different areas will be searched each time the dogs are used at the schools.
Please contact our main office at 549-7440 if you have any questions or concerns.
Please click on he link above to share your feedback.
We will be hosting the IB verification team on March 3rd & 4th which is the last step in our authorization process! The staff and students at Risley International have been working diligently these past three years to reach this monumental moment! Stay tuned for more updates!
The scholastic Book Fair is in our Media Center from December 7th - 11th.
The holidays are just around the corner. Knock out your shopping list in one fell swoop at the Risley International Academy of Innovation Book Fair. We’ve got great gifts and books for everyone on your list!
Come check out the variety of books and school supplies.
Book Fair Hours:
Monday 3:45 - 4:30
Tuesday 3:45 - 4:30
Wednesday 3:45 - 4:30
Thursday 5:00 - 7:00 *Come after tutoring and before the winter concert!
Friday 1:10 - 1:40
Click on the following link to access our Scholastic Book Fair homepage.
The online book fair will go from December 2nd to December 15th.
*Unfortunately, any orders made at our online book fair will not arrive before our Christmas break.
Please come see the book fair while it is in our media center from December 7th - 11th.